Hunting at Dragon Creek
~ Hunting Dates: ~
~ Hunt Trophy Whitetails from September - December 31st ~
~ Whitetail Hunt Prices ~
~ Non-hunting guests are welcome for an additional $150/night/person, space permitting. ~
* All prices listed below INCLUDE 3 days of hunting and 2 nights lodging for a rifle hunt. For a 5-day and 4-night bow hunt, please add an additional $300. Additional hunting/lodging days are available for an additional $300 / day / per person, space permitting. *
PRICES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE
PRICES UPDATED March 4th, 2013
Class / Deposit
3 days, 2 nights
5 days, 4 nights
|140 - 159 / $500
|160 - 179 / $500
|180 - 199 / $500
|200 - 219 / 50%
|220 - 239 / 50%
|240 - 259 / 50%||$16,500||$16,800|
|260 - 279 / 50%||$19,000||$19,300|
|280 - 299 / 50%||$22,000||$22,300|
|300+/50% Starting @||$24,000||$24,300|
~ Handicapped Accessible Hunts: ~
~ We offer hunts for disabled or handicapped hunters. Click here for more information ~
~ 3 DAY Rifle Hunt Schedule ~
~ Bow hunts: 5 Days of hunting & 4 nights lodging, please add an additional $300. ~
* We also have LONGER hunts available upon request & for an additional fee of $300/day/person, space permitting *
** Upon first arriving at Dragon Creek Ranch, you will be required to sight-in your weapon & prove your shooting skills! **
DAY 1 , DAY 2 & DAY 3
| BEGIN *
|6:00 a.m.||-------------|| Wake-up
|6:30 a.m.||7:00 a.m.||Light Breakfast|
|7:00 a.m.||10:30 a.m.||One-on-One Guided Hunt|
|10:30 a.m.||12:00 p.m.|| Relaxation Time
|12:00 p.m.||12:30 p.m.||Dinner|
|12:30 p.m.||3:30 p.m.|| Relaxation Time
|3:30 p.m.||7:00 p.m.|| One-on-One Guided Hunt
|7:00 p.m.||9:00 p.m.|| Supper & Story Swap
* This schedule is displayed as a general time guideline. As the season advances, the times will change due to sunrise & sunset. If you have special schedule requests, please let us know. We are willing to work with each client to accommodate their wishes and needs. *
~ ~ CHECK OUT ~
You will be required to check out by 10 am on your day of departure, unless other arrangements have been made in advance. We will then transport you to the Fargo, ND airport with plenty of time to catch your flight.
~ Please see RESTRICTIONS below ~
200+ whitetail bucks: We are proud to be able to offer 200+ SCI scored bucks available upon request.
- Mature Whitetail Bucks: All of the bucks here at Dragon Creek have "typical" framed antlers. We offer bucks scoring from 130 – 220 + SCI.
- Management Hunts: Any buck scoring 129 and below, as well as doe hunts are available for the beginning hunter or if you just want the experience of a guided and safe hunt.
- Various Hunting Methods: Which include your choice of heated box blinds, ground blinds, and tree stands for your hunting comfort. We also offer stalk and still hunts if you are looking for more of a challenge.
** We specialize in hunts for the disabled or handicapped hunter with a handicapped accessible blind from Darkwoods Blinds! ~ Click here ~ for more information.
- Dragon Creek Ranch's goal is to keep our deer as wild as possible and to give EACH hunter a realistic hunting experience! ALL of our available bucks are NOT bottle fed OR hand raised!Dragon Creek Ranch DOES NOT offer GUARANTEED HUNTS for WHITETAIL DEER! (** Please see disclaimer below! **) Our guide's take their job very seriously and will make every effort to get you within range for a clean and ethical shot. We do NOT stock our preserve with a VAST number of deer! This is where target practice before the hunt is an absolute must! We will give you plenty of opportunity before the hunt to practice your shooting and to sight-in your weapon. We will be able to tell you when and where to shoot but it is up to you to make that shot. If, for some reason, the hunt is unsuccessful, we DO allow the cost of the hunt (NOT including lodging & meals at $150/day) to be transferred to another date OR we allow additional days of hunting at a rate of $300/day/person, space permitting.
- Food Plots: We have over 100 acres of food plots scattered throughout the preserve.
- Transportation to and from local airports: We will pick you up and drop you off at the Fargo, ND airport which is about 70 miles from the preserve.
- Choice of weapon: You can choose any form of weapon for your hunt; including rifle, handgun, compound bow, crossbow, shotgun, etc.
- Handicapped or Assisted Hunting: One very important thing that Dragon Creek offers to hunters that need assistance (handicapped, elderly, etc), is a NA (nursing assistant) to any hunter that may need special assistance. She specializes in assisting with the handicapped, wounded vets, the elderly and anyone with a debilitating illness who needs her services. This important service would be included in the price of the hunt. We will have everything handicapped-friendly from the lodging to the ground blinds, and we can transport people in need of assistance via a Polaris Ranger. The nursing assistant will help with any bathing, dressing, all grooming, bathroom needs, etc. throughout the hunter’s ENTIRE stay here! She will help during the hunt and she will assist throughout the night for anyone who needs assistance getting out of bed and she will help with any nightly bathroom needs as well. When you call to book your hunt with us, please let us know if you will be needing this important service and we will be HAPPY to accommodate your needs!
** In attempting to provide the most natural habitat for our game and for the most natural hunting environment for our hunters, we DO NOT guarantee a trophy kill with every hunt booked on our vast 640 acre preserve. **
~ Items To Bring ~
* Rifle: NOTHING less than a .243 rifle ~ zeroed in at 100 yards AT Dragon Creek Ranch
* Handgun or shotgun
* Compound Bow or Crossbow
* Ammunition, Optics (Especially Binoculars) & Hunting Supplies
* Hunting Attire - Camo Gear & Warm Clothing
* Personal Items; Soap, Shampoo, ect.